When I saw the challenge for today, five guys whom you find attractive, my first thought was ‘seriously?’ So I’ve decided to interpret it as five book characters who I find attractive.
- John Willoughby – Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen
The original bad boy – saving from broken ankles, quoting poetry and impregnating poor young girls.
- George Weasley – Harry Potter, JK Rowling
Just as funny as Fred but always coming second.
- Easy Walsh – The It Girl, Cecily Von Ziegesar
There was just something him that teenage me found appealing.
- Khal Drogo – A Game of Thrones, George R R Martin
This is much more based on the TV series version than the book version and never in a million years would he be my type in real life but in the Game of Thrones world he’d be the perfect husband.
- Joe Rowlinson – Summer Heat, Kate Petty
I have no idea why but at 14 years old I thought he was the perfect guy.